- Dr. Losh mentors graduate students in both Northwestern’s Communications Sciences and Disorders program and Northwestern Feinberg School of Medicine’s Clinical Psychology program. The lab will be accepting students from both programs for fall of 2015. For more information on University application procedures and these graduate programs, please see the Communication Sciences and Disorders and Clinical Psychology program descriptions.
- For general program information, please contact either Dr. Beverly Wright, Director of Graduate Studies at email@example.com (for interested CSD applicants) or Dr. Jason Washburn, Director of Education and Clinical Training at firstname.lastname@example.org (for interested Feinberg students)
- For lab specific information, please contact Michelle Lee, Ph.D. Student, at email@example.com
- We offer research assistant positions to Master’s students in the Communication Sciences and Disorders program interested in gaining research experience. Due to the nature of our projects, we require a 10 hour/week commitment for a minimum of three quarters. To apply, please complete the application below and email to Michelle Lee and Jamie Barstein.
- We are looking for highly motivated undergraduates with an interest in psychological research to assist in our lab. Undergraduates in the lab will have the opportunity to become directly involved in many different aspects of our research projects. Members of our team will gain excellent research experience, mentorship, and the potential to pursue independent research. Work study positions and independent study credits are also available. Please email Michelle Lee and Jamie Barstein with completed applications.
- We are not currently recruiting for any positions at this time. However, if interested in a future position as a research assistant or project coordinator, please submit your resume to Dr. Losh.
- Contact: Dr. Molly Losh, PI. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org